A transplant from Los Angeles, CA, Jesus moved to the Las Vegas Area in 2006. With 10 years experience in the Real Estate Industry, he has learned to manage multi-family homes, single-family homes and overseeing affordable housing programs. Jesus has learned to assist every client that inquired about leasing or any assistant programs for housing.
His opportunity to educate himself in the real estate market has helped his family, friends and clients to be homeowners.
Now being a Realtor in Nevada, he is assisting families accomplish their dreams in owning a home. Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a house you deserve the utmost sensitivity, timeliness and careful attention to all the details. My goal is to earn your trust and achieve your dream of homeownership.
GET TO KNOW JESUS
– What’s Your Favorite TV Show? Game of Thrones
– What’s Your Favorite Movie of All-Time? Robin Hood Disney, love my Disney movies.
– Any Favorite Hobbies? Travel with my best friends to different cities we have not been to yet!
– Where is Your Dream Vacation Location? Rome, Italy would be my dream vacation. I have a design background and would love to see up front the design and architecture in Rome and around Italy.
– Where You Want to Retire? My home state California near my family.
– Favorite Thing to Do in Las Vegas? Try all the Buffets and restaurants around the Vegas Valley. Always new and fun restaurants are opening.
– Favorite Hotel in Las Vegas? My favorite Hotel in Las Vegas would be the Bellagio, just love the scenery and decor. I love design and Bellagio has class which I love.
– Who is Your Hero? My hero is my mom, I can depend on her for anything and support. She has gone above and beyond to help me.
– Ah, Who is Your Fave Celebrity? Don’t have anyone in mind.
– What Do You Love About Real Estate? I love to educate people about the process and what to expect. Many are never informed properly or guided to buying a home. Growing up I saw this happen to my mom. She was frustrated and stressed out to getting responses from the agent at that time and loan officer. Now that I am in Real Estate, I sit down go over the process to any seller or buyer. Earning their trust makes it worth it for me being in Real Estate.
– Why Should You Choose Me as Your Agent? I am straight forward and honest with everyone, hopefully with this I can earn your trust to help guide you selling, buying or investing in Real Estate right here in Las Vegas, NV.