Whether you are looking for quality management, buying, or selling, Noreen understands the process can often be challenging and complicated. She focuses on taking the pressure off you, so you can make clear and concise decisions throughout the process. Ultimately, a “successful lease or sale” in our clients’ eyes is Advanced Realty Group’s main goal and Noreen utilizes her expertise to make that happen for you.
Noreen has taken the traditional role of real estate agents and turned it around, by focusing on creative techniques to market your property and develop negotiating strategies to make your investment a success. She knows that each property is unique, therefore each marketing proposal must be specifically tailored to the property. It’s the reason why you see diamonds in the Advanced Realty Group brand, we treat you like a gem from start to finish.
GET TO KNOW NOREEN
– What’s Your Favorite TV Show? Game of Thrones, Stranger Things
– What’s Your Favorite Movie? The Silence of the Lambs
– Any Favorite Hobbies? Spending time with family, shopping, housework, listening to music and crafts.
– Where is Your Dream Vacation Location? Ireland
– Where You Want to Retire? Coeur d’alene, Idaho. I get the best of both worlds green mountains and beautiful lakes!
– Favorite Thing to Do in Las Vegas? I love to eat at the restaurants downtown. I love trying new foods & love the vibe of the people.
– Favorite Hotel in Las Vegas? California Hotel. It’s one of the many places that celebrates Polynesian culture. Being Polynesian myself, it brings back memories of my family. The friendly welcoming atmosphere & food reminds me of my parents & siblings.
– Who is Your Hero? My mom. She is the strongest woman I know.
– Ah, Who is Your Fave Celebrity? Edward Norton
– What Do You Love About Real Estate? There is always something new to learn. Every transaction is a new learning experience.
– Why Should You Choose Me as Your Agent? I love to help people, I’m honest, will work tirelessly on your behalf. I’m great at negotiating
and I’m very motivated. I believe if you have a motivation, you will do anything to achieve your goals. My children are what drives me to be successful. They are my motivation. I won’t stop until I hit that level of success year after year.
I’ve been in the industry for 15 years. I’ve worked as Leasing Consultant/Assistant Property Manager in apartment communities all over Las Vegas. I’ve had the pleasure working alongside with some of the best Realtors & Property Managers in Single Family for over 10 years. I’ve learned so much; being a leader, dealing with vendors, maintenance, customer care, and leasing. If you are my client, I’ll take care of you like family. That’s the Islander in me.